Saturday, December 11, 2010

HoliDays~

I feel very boring when i open the laptop and duno wat should i do...
But, i feel very enjoy on playing game ( not in laptop ) in K.K.....but the problem is expensive, becoz play game at thr, we nid to buy token!
I will share the photo with you all later ^^

Thursday, i go out with my fren, Oreo and Caroline to Bandar.....Although we din buy anythg n feel a bit tired, but we feel very happy bcoz we can meet and talk for a whole dayXD
When at 1 cloth shop, Oreo gv Caroline wear somethg, and Carol say the size is too big! OMG! haha xD 
We also eat Ais Batu Campur ( ABC ) at Medan Selera, its yummy! I finished it in a short time! LOL
At last, Oreo back home 1st bcoz she saw her dad car ( =.=" ) then me and the last is Carol =D

I hope next week we can meet again...^^

And also, the days countdown for Christmas are very near....
Wish you all have a Nice Day and Merry Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment