Monday, January 13, 2014

Update? -.-

Hello blog, haha..
Today is MONDAY.
I'm bored too. I don't know what I want to do. haha :D
Today is a raining day. it rains non-stop from morning until now (almost 12pm).
After brushed my teeth and had my breakfast, I watched TV or can said as 'listening to TV'. This is because my eyes didn't watch at the TV but on the iPad screen. Haha. I was playing game that time. xD
Until 11am like that, I went upstairs.. Haha.. Because of don't know what to do, I went and tried up my CNY shirts. LOL! :D
Have you all bought yours CNY shirts too? :P
After that, I switched on my laptop and opened my Facebook.
So now, I am writing a post to be posted as my friend, Oreo asked my why I didn't update my blog.

Ohya, I think this is my first post in this year, 2014! hahaha...

Goodbye!

Yours sincerely,
YONG
13 January 2014
12.00pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment