Monday, April 13, 2015

STUDY WEEK

okay.. today is the first day of study week. I woke up at 7.10am today because I slept at 11.15pm yesterday which is quite late for me. Yesterday night is the Majlis Apresiasi KML 2015, that's why I went back late and so went to bed late too.
Today is my classmate's birthday. This morning, I did a simple birthday card for her. Together with the gift I bought yesterday, I went to her room and knocked for 2 times. She opened the door and I gave her the present. Hhehe.. Hope you like my present, Itah. 
After that, at 9, all of us have to gather at Mutiara hall for talk related to our final exam-PSPM. The talk started late due to some students who did not have TIME MANAGEMENT. The talk was quite boring because the lecturer repeated what we have already know.
Around 10.30am, the talk ended. We went back to our room.
I started to have my revision for Physics. Ahh.. It's boringgg. I don't like study week. But I need it to have my revision.
Lastly, I typed this is just for me to rest my mind and hope i can motivate myself after typing this essay. 
So, Come On all Matriculation Students! We all can do it. Let's us use this study week as good as possible. Do the BEST in final exam. HOLIDAY is waiting for us. 16 days to HOME!!! Fighting 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment