Monday, July 18, 2016

[ MY 1ST YEAR IN UMS ] PART 2

Okay, so after the orientation week, our first class begins. I still remember my first class was Engineering Programming class. The lecturer for that class was a non-Malaysian. I can't really understand what he spoke for the first class. One word that I can still remember was 'statement' where he spoke it like stea-men. I really don't know what he meant that time until I asked my friend so many times. HAHA Time over time, at last I can understand his lecture and he was actually a nice lecturer. He always help us when we faced problems and he was not so strict when marking the exam. HAHA

First week in new semester always have lesser work to do as it is just an introduction week. That's why I like first week of new sem. yay! But for the whole semester, you will have many assignments and research to do and you must do them all very serious if you want to get good grades. Emm... So my daily routine of life in UMS was going to class in the early morning to avoid too many people from catching the bus. Everyday after class ends, my routine was : EAT-BATH-WASH CLOTHES-DO HOMEWORKS-SLEEP or sometimes SHOPPING at 1B if there was no homeworks. hahaha! Some tips for anyone who is going to study in UMS is that u must have a strategy to catch the bus. The strategy is that you must go from the side where people always used to go to the bus from the middle. From the side, you have higher chance to get to the bus. HAHA This is what I've learnt 1 year from catching the bus. This tips is very useful during the peak time : 7am/11am/5pm. 

And recently, I knew that my previous residential college : KAMPUNG E has new furniture and also renovating right now. Haih... Why they don't do it last year? After out batch then they changed everything new. The new batch so lucky. They have all the new beds, tables, cupboards. So jealous...

Right now, I am going to introduce to you my coursemates for 4 years which is shown in the pictures below. HAHA Anyone you know? 
[CHEMICAL ENGINEERING]

SEMESTER 1 2015/2016

SEMESTER 2 2015/2016

0 Comments:

Post a Comment