Thursday, July 14, 2016

[ MY 1ST YEAR IN UMS ] PART 1

Hello friends, today is already the 3rd week of sem break holiday. Time flies so fast and I think like I haven't done any beneficial things in the previous 2 weeks. HAHA

In this post, I am going to write about what have I done in my first year (freshmen year) to share to all of u and also for my own memories a few years later.

Still remember the first day I entered UMS was at 31 August 2015 for hostel registration. Before that, I had decided to register at 1 September but my friend said that if I didn't register earlier, then I will get the bad bed and table. So I directly go to UMS after shopping at 1B. After register, I get to know where is my block and room to stay. When I see the computer that shows our room number, I was disappointed because I got 4th floor, the highest floor. Haiz... So tired to get up to there. But 1 thing good about the top floor is the place to dry the clothes as you don't need to worry about your clothes will wet when people on top of you hang their clothes. Another thing is that top floor is more silent compared to ground floor as there will be less people passing by.

Okay. Then I went up to my room to see how it looks like. My first sight was the DOUBLE- DECKER BED. Oh! How can I go up if I was at the top bed. I was a little scare to go up. Then I see about the cleanliness. Not bad. The room was not as dirty as the room I stay in KML last year. Then I was going to choose the bed and table. I wanted to choose the below bed but both are fulled. One was already had the bed sheet and another one just have the name stick on it. I was not sure whether the name stick on the bed and chair was the new person or the person that stay in the room before. So my heart says : tear the paper and choose the below one. But lastly I didn't choose that also because I was afraid she will be my roommate and I don't want to affect our relationship. Thus, I chose to sleep on the top bed. 

That time was around 12pm. I wanted to carry all my things from car (at marching field) to my 4th floor room. It was so far and after I went down from my room I was so so tired. So all my family members went to the car and took all the things for me and I just wait at somewhere near my block. Luckily they can carry all the things in just 1 round. Next I wanted to carry all the things to my room. Our family were not allowed to go to our room that time. So I have to carry myself. And some of my luggage is carried by the senior which were the AJKs. Lastly, I cleaned the room and then went out for lunch then came back at night.

I was not allowed to go out from UMS the next day as the AJK said there is seminar for us. I just followed their instructions and the next day we were waken up by the car's horns and also alarms. So annoyed! That is how our orientation week starts. After one week, both of my roommates just came back. They have SKIPPED the orientation week. Wow! They made me to sleep ALONE in my room for a week. Huhuhu! Luckily I can sleep well too without them. 

Okay. These are just a starting of my life in UMS.

Friends from KML.

My orientation week is accompanied by my friends from KML.

First time in UMS bus. Hehe

Met Labuanian in UMS.

Because of course registration, we only slept for less than 4 hours.

From kindergarten to university.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment